Driving and Transport
RFC is proud of its reputation for supplying high quality, professional drivers to a wide range of businesses including - transport and logistics firms, manufacturing companies and supermarket distribution.
Able to supply qualified experienced personnel at short notice to cover sickness absence as well as scheduled holidays, whether it’s for a day or two or several weeks. We also specialise in recruiting full-time driving staff for those clients who prefer to use a professional recruitment service to supplement their own resources.
Our commitment is that all staff introduced:
- are reference checked
- their documentation (licenses and work eligibility) is checked and verified and copies kept on file
- complete medical questionnaires on registration and when returning from any periods of absence
- comply with WTRT (Working Time Road Transport Regulations), tachograph knowledge and basic health & safety
- wear safety boots and are manual handling trained
- are aware of a client’s requirements with regard to safety and security
Whatever class of driver is required they will be:
- Correctly licensed.
- Fit to do the job
- Presentably dressed
- Able to understand and follow instructions.
- Carry an identity card
Classes of driver available:
- LGV C+E drivers
- LGV C drivers
- 3.5-7.5t multi-drop drivers
- ADR drivers
- HIAB operators